These rich choc fudge protein brownies, have a delectable soft and chewy texture with great macros. Try these, for a rich melt-in-your-mouth experience!
Course: Dessert / Snack
Cuisine: dairy free, egg free, gluten free, nut free, vegan, vegetarian
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Servings: 12 pieces
1.5 cup mashed overripe banana
3/4 cup nut butter (almond, peanut, or cashew)
1/3 cup dutch cocoa powder
1/3 cup Bondi Organics Plant-based Triple Choc Protein
1–2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
1 handful flaked almonds (topping)
1 vegan protein bar (topping)
1. Preheat oven to 180c.
2. Add mashed banana, nut butter, cocoa powder, chocolate protein powder, vanilla extract, and salt to a large bowl. Mix until evenly combined. Then, mix in the chocolate chips.
3. Line baking dish with paper and spread batter over bottom with a spatula.
4. Sprinkle with chopped protein bar and almond flakes.
5. Bake brownies for 35-40 minutes.
6. Let cool for 10 mins prior to cutting into pieces - Enjoy!