These cookies are soft, chewy, and taste reminiscent of an old-fashioned peanut butter cookie. They’re sweet enough for dessert but wholesome enough to qualify as an acceptable post-workout snack.
Cuisine: dairy free, egg free, gluten free, nut free, vegan, vegetarian
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 8-12 cookies
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup coconut nectar
1 cup Bondi Organics Plant-based Vanilla Protein
1 cup oat flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup chopped vegan chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 180c and line a baking tray with paper.
2. In one bowl, mix together all the wet ingredients. In a second bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together and then add to wet ingredients - combine both.
3. Use a heaped tablespoon of the mixture to measure amount required for one cookie. Roll the mixture into balls and place on the baking tray. Use your hand to flatten the mixture into plump round discs.
4. Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until the chocolate starts to melt.
5. Remove them from the oven and let them cool for 5 minutes - Enjoy!